If you are an educator, administrator, IT specialist, or anyone who wants to learn new things, acquires experiences, and meets people from all over the world, you can register for May 8-9, 2015 online conference now.
You can view the sessions by intended audience, time, theme, grade/age and other filters.
As an educator, there are many topics and themes that have attracted my attention. Here is a list of the sessions that I intend to attend:
- Making thinking visible using Google Apps for Education
- Use technology to flip the classroom
- Using Google+ to develop stronger classroom community and enhance student learning
- Flip your classroom with Google
- Visualizing data with My Maps
- Flipped and blended learning for your Chromebook classroom
- Improving the writing process with Google Docs
- Meeting the needs of young learners with tablets with Google Play for Education
- Google Classroom – the new writing classroom
What about you?
What are you waiting for?