Registration is now open and the course begins October 8.
This three-week course provides a foundation for marketers and analysts seeking to understand the core principles of digital analytics and to improve business performance through better digital measurement. Check out the course FAQs for more details.
Course highlights include:
- An overview of today’s digital measurement landscape
Guidance on how to build an effective measurement plan
Best practices for collecting actionable data
Descriptions of key digital measurement concepts, terminology and analysis techniques
Deep-dives into Google Analytics reports with specific examples for evaluating your digital marketing performance
- Pre-course survey
- Unit 1 – Course overview
- Unit 2 – Getting started with digital analytics
- Unit 3 – Understanding and using Google Analytics data
- Unit 4 – Collecting actionable data with Google Analytics
- Unit 5 – Navigating Google Analytics reports
- Unit 6 – Navigating Conversions reports
- Final assessment